unbelievable

over 6 years ago

helped out person then got used and then arrested because of it, lost job, cant find job because of arrest stigma, even though no conviction…karma has evidently forsaken me..dont understand…feeling hopeless..unbelievable!

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

_hello there.

iam a natural born gifted psychic reader come chat with me now I can tell

past present future love relationships career family and so much more… hope to hear from you soon

xoxo Amanda_

over 6 years ago

Don’t lose hope. Your arrest can expunged in time, esp if not convicted. It is going to be hard now, and I’m so sorry you have to endure this. I am being 100% honest from the heart when I say often times your greatest blessings come after you darkest times and greatest trials. Please hang in there. It’s not karma or any energetic plan forsaking you. I know its really a terrible feeling, but I promise you it gets better. Karma does not follow our logic or time frames. The universe has knowledge and understanding of the bigger picture that we cannot comprehend. Please keep your faith.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.You can find me on Happy Hour as well, Blessings xxx

over 6 years ago

im online call me chat soon XO

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see when things will change and a break through for you. I will give you the truth and spiritual help to bring your good to you , on job , career , finances , and business matters where is holding you back from negative . I will give you the truth and much more . Accurate insight and details . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Chuck,

I am so sorry about what you are going through right now. Life can be totally messed up – check out this film called “The Life of David Gale” and you’ll see how it could be worse!

You’ll get through this. Dealing with your anger will be a big part of how the outcome evolves from here, because you certainly have a lot to be angry about.

Take good care of yourself and don’t give up!

over 6 years ago
psychic.divine's photo

Advisor Nancy (psychic.divine)

18 posts

Hello everyone ..my name is Nancy and i’m here to announce an offer....Biggest offer on bitwine 0.95/minute. call me as soon as possible and take advantages.i have 20 year experience.no time wasting ,fast typer & no sugar coating. call me i’m waiting.

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

i am so sorry that happened. i hope u can come chat with me so i can give you some help and what i picked up on this situation.. god bless

over 6 years ago

come chat im online

over 6 years ago

I’m sorry you are going through this. You may be in a fallow season.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx