whart are husband true motives

over 6 years ago
sparkle12 didn't upload a photo

sparkle12

16 posts

Hi What are husband thoughts about us? Is he planning staying long time or he wants to divorce me soon? Because he makes no improvements to salvage relationship. I just want to know what his intentions are with me?

over 6 years ago

join me i will give you clarity

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you still love him and want to be with him but things are going smooth between both of you.Infect going worst day by day.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I HAVE OVER 40 YRS. PLUS EXP. IN THESE MATTERS. IT SHOWS THAT THERE HAVE BEEN DIFFERENCES THAT DEVELOPED FOR A WHILE BUT THERE STILL IS A WAY TO SALVAGE THESE THINGS THAT IS IF YOU ARE WILLING TO! CALL ME TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW,

over 6 years ago

Hello, Come in for a reading, let me help you and give you full insight and details through spirit what your husbands intentions are toward you , to stay in the marriage or not . I will give you the truth what his thoughts are . I have specials today . When hire answers right away. Blessings