Infatuated

over 6 years ago
ann33i didn't upload a photo

ann33i

1 post

I have been liking this girl from work for a year now. I am gay but not out. I know this girl had a bf and made me think she is straight. I tried to forget her but I ended up always being hopeful about us. She doesnt know. She knew me through a friend just recently. We chat but mostly about work. She was friendly though. I run a synastry chart and saw a lot of her planets aspecting my Venus (Mars, Jup, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto). I just wanted to get over her but something inside me does not want to. Should I make a move? Please help.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are little bit scared from your heart to convey your message to her.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi love,

I think it would be a bad idea to act on it. First of all, working together is always a bad idea, you know she’s with someone else, and she presents as straight. I just don’t think nothing good can come out of it.

If you wish to discuss further detail I’d be happy to help,but based on your question I’d say a big fat no to making a move.

Be well mama, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels bring you some answers and guidance on your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now and you can find me on happy hour as well.Blessings xxx

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Come and see me for a private reading if you are looking for answers.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me ease your concerns now and give you full accurate insight and details on all of your questions around this person , and what you should do , what the spirit show . I will give you the truth and much more . I have specials today . Come in for your reading . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 6 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

If you make the move, you may regret it. If you don’t make the move, you may regret it. You may regret it no matter what, so you need to weigh out which regret is heavier. Call me and we can chat more about it.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear she will come to you and give you good response but they way she want so find her way then you will talk to her

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

As soon as someone calls me dear I’m like girl bye lol

over 6 years ago

Ornacia i do not think you have this problems because no one call you dear lol

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL, I HAVE UNLIMITED TIME TO SPEAK TO YOU IF NEED BE, CALL ME TO HAVE MORE CLAIRITY ON YOUR SITUATION. I CAN TELL YOU THIS FOR NOW THO…. SHE HAS THINGS IN THE BACK OF HER MIND ABOUT WHERE SHES GOING WITH HER SITUATION.

over 6 years ago
dcatcher06 didn't upload a photo

dcatcher06

11 posts

Well I am not a psychic but I would say go for it and say it instead of thinking , holding Back. What bad can happen beside rejection but at least you will feel free Keeping things in your heart without sharing it is most difficult and painful

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello there

come chat with me now iam online ready to accept calls

over 6 years ago

Come chat if u cant even come out yet it isnt a good idea until u r soild w urself