Time zone

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Can psychics please remember we don’t all live in America or the northern hemisphere? I’ve had several readings now where im being told progress will be made during summer. Summer here in my country is in December so here I am a little excited only to find out they were talking about summer in north America which just so happens to be in July next year! Good grief! I’m not an empath but i work in customer services and yet even in that role I’m a lot more considerate to the needs of my customers but honey this is just shocking!

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

sorry to hear HOE

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

It’s ok rebo i gotta ask during readings which summer they’re on about

over 6 years ago

Definitely! I realized pretty quickly on that I need to offer months instead of seasons and I also require individuals to tell me mm/dd/yyyy or to spell out the month for me because US Americans (the whole continent is America, something many ‘muricans forget) list it that way, but other parts of the world have it dd/mm/yyyy, which makes more logical sense when you think about it, actually. Putting the day first and then the month then year is listing the DOB in time-appropriate order.

Thanks for reminding us to keep an open approach! People can get caught up in their own small part of the world quite easily.

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Oh Leona honey you’re so adorable! That’s why when I’m asked for my dob i list it as follows mar 12 1994 that’s just an example. You of all readers are very considerate. In reference to two other readings i was thinking when they mentioned summer i had my panties in a twist til i was asked “youre able to wait til July?” til I realised oh geez they’re talking about summer in America (Face palm)

over 6 years ago

Hello, I can help you right way on your questions . I will give you the truth and much more . I will give the truth I have specials today . I will give you the on when things change . Blessings