October Predictions

over 6 years ago

I know we are always sharing when predictions don’t manifest but has anyone had any predictions for this month come to pass. Or perhaps are waiting for predictions this month?

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Yes i have. Two HUGE ones by Autumn Rivers

over 6 years ago

Woo hoo awesome! Keeping them fingers crossed.

over 6 years ago

I have had several say contact in this month but, then again I have heard that for every month since January…we shall see. I will say though… a few on Purple Ocean and a few on here predicted Fall and also pulled 9 alot meaning possibly 9 months from back in January and February and over the past few months most all have said Oct to end of year. All I can say is if the year ends without contact…I am done waiting and done with readings gonna go get a 2nd job to pay my reading addiction debt off!

over 6 years ago
yuphee22 didn't upload a photo

Y (yuphee22)

13 posts

Same condition with me @justme1971 ..if this end of year anything happen so ive done with reading.

over 6 years ago

Tammy no kidding you need a part time job to pay for all these readings. Ughh

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

What are you doing other than getting readings to manifest the relationship? Since your vibration of energy, law of attraction, and consciousness is actually what draws your partner. Time is dependent on what you and your partner are vibrating in your awareness in the now and whether you’re actually raising your vibration to manifest it. You’re either ascending or descending with the the opposite sex. How are you vibrating? It’s kind of like playing music. If you’re in the lower keys, negative vibration, you can’t expect it to manifest in the higher keys, if you’re not both in the vibration.

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Sweety lower keys are just as beautiful as higher keys

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Ha Ha! Yes I know, you have to play the whole keyboard, but the average population gets stuck in the do re me, and never goes to fa, so, la, ti, da and wonders why they keep playing the same tune and never getting to the more beautiful song. :) Just think if all the musicians in the world just used half the musical scale. When you have all the keys, it makes a more beautiful melody, harmony, and the notes can go high and low. If you’re just in the lower notes, you are limited.

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Ok i understand now. Thank you fraulein maria lol

over 6 years ago

Avia is a really good tarot reading, her perdiction always come to pass with me

over 6 years ago

i had a reading with Avia time ago, she said she can’t give time frame or predicts because she is not a psychic and Tarots are for entertainment so disappointed !

over 6 years ago
morixx didn't upload a photo

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

My predictions keep changing every since February of this year. I’m not waiting in contact, considering I see my ex quite often. The only predictions made were us hanging out recently and in regards to something non-related to love. The major predictions haven’t happened and have now all been moved towards the end of the year. One of my top favorite advisors (not on Bitwine) even said towards the end of this year for sure. I’m at the point where I’m more focused on something else and he isn’t showing me anything different, so eh…no good news for me unfortunately.

over 6 years ago

I’ve been in this site for years and hardly if any at of my readings have proven to manifest…. none of my predictions …. and I’m always being told there’s another guy coming along who is better , just for me to hear the same thing that he needs time, he’s afraid of commitment

over 6 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

I’ve been away for a while and have not been able to make any predictions for anyone on here.

But my predictions always come true. Although I can’t make things happen out of thin air, and I don’t claim to be able to, and a lot of the times the prediction isn’t what the person wanted.. I haven’t been wrong yet.

I can predict what will happen based on your current trajectory. And I can tell you the steps necessary to achieve the reality you desire. And I’ll tell you what will happen if you don’t change your route.

And a lot of people aren’t willing to change their routes and are hoping things will magically change without their effort to change. But either way, good or bad, so far my predictions have always come true.