Help ?

over 6 years ago

Does RC (10/4/88) Want Me As Far As A Relationship?

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

IM ONLINE COME CHAT WITH ME NOW

over 6 years ago

Hello Che’Varia,

I’d be happy to take a look into RC’s feelings and thoughts about you. As well, I can look closer into what the motivation is underlying everything.

Peace, Leona

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes dear but a big hurdle in your way,come to me for detail

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR LOVE ADVICE AND INSIGHT TO YOUR SITUATION $30 UNLIMITED TIME! IF YOUR CONFUSED ON THE WAY HE FEELS, OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT DEEP DOWN YOU CAN DO BETTER? I CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. CALL ME TODAY OR MAKE AN APPT TO SPEAK TO ME ONE ON ONE.

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I provide clear honest insight to guide you down the right path as well , I would love to connect to your energy to tell you what I exactly see and feel , I am also having great specials so come check out my profile today and lets start chatting.

over 6 years ago

Hi, me and my Guides are here for you to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Blessings xxx

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤IM ONLINE, give me a call and I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..Plus I have many Deals and offers to choose from..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina