girlfriend or free?

over 6 years ago

in the past I was in love with someone I can’t be together and I leave him and I’m hurted now Im interest on someone else but I don’t know if he is free or not if he has got girlfriend I must know it is don’t want to be hurted again. what is he thinking of me and if he is free will something happen between us? if he’s not I will be again sad but I have to know the truth pains or not I don’t care I’m strong

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so sensitive and that’s why you are much hurt from your past.Your heart is scared to take a new step.I will tell you more about him and his feelings after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi, I have new reduced rate only $2.50/minute from today. Join me for the reading now!

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, I SEE A GREAT DEAL OF THINGS ALL AROUND YOU, ONE OF THOSE THINGS IS VERY DEEP!, CALL ME TODAY SO WE CAN CHAT IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH! I DO NOT SUGAR COAT MY READINGS I TELL YOU WHAT OTHER’S DON’T!

over 6 years ago

I don’t weigh in very often on these threads, but the one thing I’d like to say here is a matter of our being human.

As humans we WILL be hurt again. I can guarantee this. Hurt by loved ones, hurt by romance, hurt. Hurt is inevitable with human beings. We find all kinds of ways to hurt each other.

Avoiding the possibility of love because you don’t want to be hurt again doesn’t work.

Love is NOT what hurts us. It is our expectations of it that deliver the hurt.

Love like there is no tomorrow. We all will be hurt again in various ways. We are human. But love ….don’t shortchange yourself because you’re afraid of being hurt.

Cheers,

Janet

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

COME CHAT WITH ME NOW

PSYCHIC LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT

OVER 10 YRS EXPERIENCE

ASK ABOUT MY SPECIALS

XOXO AMANDA

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hello Dear

I am expert in giving resolutions for questions related to love life.

As its a private forum, you can come and see me for private reading.

Would be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/09/17-10/16/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. OCTOBER Specials!

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤IM ONLINE, give me a call and I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..Plus I have many Deals and offers to choose from..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear he also wish you and your love but only on hurdle in his way,

over 6 years ago

hi! dear he’s free. in search of…his emotional background is elevated .. text me…i tell more