He really DID IT !!!

over 6 years ago
charlene1 didn't upload a photo

SHAY (charlene1)

25 posts

So, my ex really married the sidechick ! For the past 3 years I’ve dreamt of him nonstop up until 4 -6 months ago where it seems shes sending me messages in my dreams. The last dream was a weekago which was one day b4 his wedding. So the dreams first showed she was on a high chair then she was no longer there , I was. Then she says your not suppose to be there .his mother put you there if it wasnt for her u were not suppose to be sitting there. Apparently his mother did not attend the wedding. She gave a bad back excuess but truthfully his mother doesnt care for her because she came in in way of the mistress who is now wife …... He questions about my where abouts , calls around to get pictures of me and gets irrate when he found out his cousins has my number. So why ??? Help !!!!

over 6 years ago

Hi, I have new reduced rate only $2.5/minute from today. Join me for the reading now!

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THERE IS A LOT AT HAND HERE! CALL ME FOR MORE INSIGHT!

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Dreams are seems like windows in which you can see the reflection of your life.Some people can see reality through these windows.I see you are the one.You see many things around you but you do not notice deeply.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear if you really need to know what is the real picture and who is back end,so please contact me for confidance

over 6 years ago

hello come join me now to help bring you clarity to your path

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 6 years ago

Hello my friend My name is Molly I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

PSYCHIC LOVE EXPERT MORE THAN 10YRS EXPIRENCED COME CHAT WITH ME NOW ASK ABOUT MY SPECIAL DEALS GOING ON

HOPE TOO HERE FROM YA’

XOXO AMANDA

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hello Dear

I am expert in giving resolutions for questions related to love life.

As its a private forum, you can come and see me for private reading.

Would be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/09/17-10/16/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. OCTOBER Specials!

over 6 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

Give me a chat I Specialize in Love,Relationships my tarot cards is very detailed and accurate.