Communication problems

over 6 years ago

When will my ex and I start having good communication just at least regarding the kids? It’s very frustrating not being able to communicate with him when it comes to important matters regards our little ones ;(

over 6 years ago

Hi, I have new reduced rate only $2.50/minute from today. Join me for the reading now!

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

hello join in for love and relationship readings

over 6 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hello Dear

I am expert in giving resolutions for questions related to love life.

As its a private forum, you can come and see me for private reading.

Would be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago

hi HURRY I have new reduced rate only from 3.20 per minute today. Join me for the reading now!

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/09/17-10/16/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. OCTOBER Specials!

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU ALWAYS HAD TO PLAY THE ROLE OF “MOM& DAD SO, YEAH ITS VERY FRUSTRATING! CALL ME IAM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL AND ANSWER WHATEVER QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING YOUR MATTER.

over 6 years ago

I don’t believe in wasting my time or yours, with exp over 20 years I can tune in to others feelings intentions and more I do tell you whatever I see and or pick up I also use tools in my reading such as tarot cards and dobs, I DONT TELL WHAT I THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR I TELL YOU WHAT I SEE