Will he ever?

over 6 years ago

Will my boyfriend ever come around to the idea of having kids. I lost one daughter in June and he doesn’t have any. I want to try but he says now that he’s too old when he was all for it at first.. What can I do?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

LOOKS LIKE HE’S HAVEING MIXED FEELINGS BUT…..... CALL ME AND LET’S SEE TOGETHER WHAT ELSE MAY BE HOLDING HIM BABK.

over 6 years ago

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Come to me i tell you what will you do and i assure you he will do it.

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 6 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.