Companionship

over 6 years ago

At my age I wonder if I should just be looking for companionship instead of love? I think right now Id be happier with consistency than love. I love a man who isnt consistent nd its exhausting. So can anyone help me to see if i will find a companion or find more than this?

over 6 years ago
cathryn's photo

Cathryn (cathryn)

25 posts

Hi there! I would be happy to help and to look into your situation! I have a 10 minutes for $10.00 special

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things will be change for you but you need something to do.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi please let my Spirit Guides and Angels help you and bring you some guidance on your situation and please don’t forget age is only number is important how you feel inside.Join me for a chat, I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hello Dear

I am expert in giving resolutions for questions related to love life.

As its a private forum, you can come and see me for private reading.

Would be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago

Hello Shanise,

There’s no reason why you should ever have to “settle”, but compromising on what a truly positive relationship means for your life is a matter of quality-protection.

Companionship is one of the foundational elements to creating a positive and lasting relationship, so it’s certainly advisable to seek that out in any connection. However, that doesn’t mean that you’ll need to also give up on the thrill of intimate feelings, either.

It sounds like the person you are with is having some difficulty understanding how to meet you on your level.

I’d be happy to take a look into this man or other potential prospects for you at this time, as well.

Peace, Leona

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear some one around you love you very much please see around or come to me for detail

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, IT JUST MAY BE THAT WHAT YOU WISH FOR MAY COME TRUE! IAM HERE ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL I CAN GIVE YOU MORE INSIGHT ON YOUR QUESTIONS. JUST CALL ME TODAY TO FIND OUT WHAT THE STARS HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU!. HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE YOU HAVE ACTULLY BEEN WITH SOMONE WHO’S “THE ONE” CALL ME LET’S CHAT.

over 6 years ago

Meditation;By far, the most difficult thing I ever learned was how to meditate. I am a classic Gemini – “air sign,” so for me to get grounded was a Herculean task and I am not joking. My mind moves about the speed of light as does my body. So naturally, when I sit down at any time to be still or if my feet happen to come up off of the ground, to me this means it’s time to go to sleep. Once I shut my brain down and slow down my physical energy, I can usually fall asleep so fast that I’m asleep before my head hits the pillow.

Origin of this prayer: This prayer is well-known for fendingn off curses. And I’ve seen this prayer work wonders for those undergoing court appearances, horrible domestic relations, just to name a few. Visualize being embraced by the Light and comforted in this Protective and Loving space. This prayer works! Remember, you are asking “In the name of Jesus,” and no evil can penetrate His Sacred Name. Believe it!

Before beginning any Prayer, first read it over and absorb what you will be saying. Then gather your thoughts and choose the specific words that you will be using to ask for your special request or intention, when appropriate.

For a more enriching experience, go down on your knees to pray or take it one step further and prostrate yourself (lay face down) on the floor while praying.

Prayer Higher Forces Come into my body Give me strength, guidance and protection And please God, Put a strong protective Light around my body, And in the name of Jesus, Cancel all negative thoughts and actions that are being directed to me, and eliminate the enemies power to do any evil to me. So shall it be.

In Jesus Christ’s name I pray, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit One God forever and ever. Amen~

Epsom Salt water Bath

Ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.) affect people and cause distress to them through their subtle black energy. Black energy can create a variety of problems such as depression, unclear thinking or malfunction of an organ which lead to even further difficulties such as addiction, financial problems or chest pain respectively.

Black energy : The primary weapon used by negative energies is black energy which is a spiritual energy capable of manipulating any process on the Earth plane. The extent of this manipulation depends on the strength of the attacking negative energy. Ghosts transmit their black energy to the people that they target/ attack and create large stores of it in their bodies. It is difficult to get rid of this black energy except through a generalised spiritual remedy such as spiritual practice or a more specific one like the salt water remedy. The salt water remedy is a simple but powerful spiritual remedy to counteract the harmful unseen black energy and drain it out of our system. By doing so, we do not waste our spiritual practice in counteracting black energy. Instead it can be used to bring about our spiritual growth.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina