where do i stand?

over 6 years ago

Theres a wedding on my boyfriends side of the family this weekend, will I be going?

over 6 years ago

have been a sight seer all my life, passed on by my mother. I can see, hear, feel and they are just a couple of the gifts the Universe gave me. I can see Angels around people and talk with them. I have always seen past lives. I only share my gifts with people seeking an answer. My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future.

over 6 years ago

Love can be yours today if you know what you truely seek and love yourself first and other secod.I can guide with all family and faith related issues. I can help you find your self.

over 6 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 6 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I FEEL A GREAT DEAL OF TENSE, IF YOU DO GO YOU WILL BE MORE CONCENTRATED ON THE ENVIROMENT RATHER THAN ON HIM FOR FEAR THAT THERE MAY BE SOMONE NEW OR FROM HIS PAST THAT HE’LL BE SEEING STIRRING UP FEELINGS. CALL ME TODAY.

over 6 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

Today is your lucky day! my $10 special is a tarot reading with detailed love and relationship insight. contact me now for a reading and lets see how this story will unfold!

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

COME CHAT WITH ME NOW IM ONLINE

FAST AND ACCURATE READING’S

ASK ABOUT MY SPECIAL OFFERS!!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXO AMANDA