New love

over 6 years ago
smc79 didn't upload a photo

smc79

3 posts

Will I find another love?

over 6 years ago

We are all made in pairs. its just we made some bad decision and get lost. but don’t worry. call me and i will help to choose right path so u dont fall for wrong person and get hurt again. call me when you ready

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

As a psychic and intuitive counselor, I am ready to tune into what needs to be done to get you on the path the universe intended you to be on. At different times in our life we may come across confusion, fear, or find ourselves at a crossroads. Any hardship can dissolve and new beginnings can appear when we can access the truth.

Would be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago

Hi! sure…I can hear it in the channel of clairvoyance…....frankly, you’ll have a couple of fun and interesting adventures before this new love… text me…. we’re talking about

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

WHY DO YOU FEAR THE UNKNOWN? WHO EVER SAID THAT YOU WOULDN’T FIND LOVE AGAIN?! I’LL TELL YOU WHO!! THE LITTLE PERSON ON THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR SHOULDER THAT’S WHO! BUT…........... WAIT! WHO’S THE ONE WARING WHITE ON THE OTHER SIDE?! CALL ME AND I WILL BRING YOUR MIND TO PEACE AND CLAIRITY, AND TO UNBLOCK ANY CONFUSMENT THAT YOU MAY HAVE ON THIS ISSUE.

over 6 years ago

have been a sight seer all my life, passed on by my mother. I can see, hear, feel and they are just a couple of the gifts the Universe gave me. I can see Angels around people and talk with them. I have always seen past lives. I only share my gifts with people seeking an answer. My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future.

over 6 years ago

Love can be yours today if you know what you truely seek and love yourself first and other secod.I can guide with all family and faith related issues. I can help you find your self.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

HELLO SWEETY IAM A LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS EXPERT I CAN LOOK THROUGH THOSE AREA’S FOR YOU I HAVE BEEN A PSYCHIC LOVE ADVISOR FOR OVER 10 YEARS NOW

SOO COME CHAT WITH ME NOW IM ONLINE!! ASK ABOUT MY SPECIAL OFFERS!! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

xOxO AMANDA