Feeling sad

over 6 years ago

When will I find a little bit of happiness ?

over 6 years ago

You’re right !!!!.. I guess I’m feeling a little sad because it’s my bday and I didn’t receive anything whatsoever and I’m kinda missing my ex… feeling lonely and sad to know he is with someone else

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

With a professional psychic career spanning almost 20 years, I am known for getting to the point quickly and aims to give a 360 degree view of the situation so that the client can decide the best options for themselves.

Will happy to help you, come for a privae reading with me.

over 6 years ago

Thank you Natasha …. I guess I’ll move on when I find someone else like you.. lol

over 6 years ago

I meant when I find someone else like you did

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI FIRST AND FORMOST HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! SECONDLY I WILL TELL YOU THIS….. IT SHOWS THAT YOU WERE THE ONE IN YOUR PAST RELATIONSHIP THAT PROVED MORE THAN ANYTHING, MEANING YOU GAVE HE TOOK FROM YOU. THIS LEFT YOU FEELING THE WAY YOU ARE AT THIS POINT BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRIED, THINGS JUST DIDNT ADD UP AS TO WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID! WHAT CAN I TELL YOU THAT YOU DONT KNOW? WELL, THERE IS SOMTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! CALL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN INDEPTH READING, IAM HERE AND WILLING TO HELP IN ANY WAY THAT I CAN.