English (Change)

New to this site

about 1 year ago

yeah..i have been consulting her from this year march and she has been right about so many people..also u can try willow..if she is able to connect with you you are lucky

about 1 year ago

Are predictions coming to pass with people u talk to?

about 1 year ago

I used to be a psychic junky i have really slowed down .now i only speak to those i trust with the right answers who have been right before

about 1 year ago

I didnt see a willow but ill keep those u mentioned saved on favorites til the future when i may feel like trying one of them. I have also reading with terri delights a few times

about 1 year ago

I have read with Ms Ann 2x (2 months apart) and I am hoping that her prediction are correct. Seems like everything is still looking the same so no changes in the reading outcome. Fingers crossed. Lol

about 1 year ago

Hopefully she stook by her predictions and im hopeful for u!

about 1 year ago

well Natasha many short term predictions have come true with the people i have mntioned..Willow is Brilliance In Sight

about 1 year ago

long term predictions will be able to confirm if/when they happen

about 1 year ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

Thanks u guys for your recommendations!

about 1 year ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Yeah miss ann is really good! I like how she reads it’s so unique. Has anyone seen the picture of spiritualist noel? lol just saying

about 1 year ago

Lmao i definitely seen it HOE i also sent u a email not sure if u got it

about 1 year ago

My absolute favourites are Amanda Moore, Maryanne, Insights by Lola, Gretchen Black and Miss Molly. These are probably my standout ones, that really go into depth OR touch on something different which is all tied up together. These are the main ones I will go back too.

I have found a few quite bad generic readers too, but it’s worth giving the most unexpected ones a go .. sometimes you might be surprised. It’s hard to find a reader that can really get to the core of the personality or the situation at hand.

I think the best readers are the ones that can combine and energise your belief system, look at why you are like you are ( or the other person) and give some good reasonable advice.

Forgot to mention Serenity Garden. She actually used the same words I do, to describe someone .. like exactly … that’s incredible when it happens.

about 1 year ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

HELLO IAM A LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT!

COME CHAT WITH ME NOW OVER 10YRS OF EXPERIENCE

ASK ABOUT MY SPECIALS GOING ON

QUICK AND HONEST ACCURATE READING’S

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXO AMANDA

about 1 year ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Natasha did you email me today? Who else has seen spiritualist noel? Pls share your thoughts

about 1 year ago

I was going to read with her…. spiritualist noel. Wasn’t sure if the pic was what drew me in or Mimi hesitate. You liked her reading HOE?

about 1 year ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

HOE- i jusy read with her and shes very slow at getting back to you. I felt like i had to keep asking qusstions to get any answers. I disliked her reading. Justagirl- how was ur reading with her?

about 1 year ago

I emailed u a few days ago @HOE. I seen the pic but i didnt do a reading with that advisor lol something didnt feel right about her/his pg lol BUT grl AVIA is godsend ! I wish i read with her sooner, she knew things that were bizarre about situation and she was still aligned with ms ann ,julia caliope,and terri. She was nice and detailed too. She picked up a meeting soon n it just so happens me n my bf will meet tonight or tomorrow. She also asked did i miss a meeting last week or convo n indeed i refused to meet him last week becuz of my attitude lol i thought magicsong was ok but she said my bf won’t talk to me or meet n its over and yet the opposite is happening smh

about 1 year ago

Well since Kaz said she was a bit slow with responses I think I am gonna pass. Has anyone read with Marcello?

about 1 year ago

Magicsong was wrong and shes now emailing telling me to remove feedback in exchange for refund. Gurl please.lol. i need the truth out there not hidden ....i have now figured that i only want readings from Avia, julia caliope, ms ann and terri. Thats where it stops lol i think 1 other was on the same pg but Avia and julia c. Are the ones who read me clearest and gave me stunning accuracy. A few ppl couldnt read me like ari or aria i think her name is but thats ok i at least respected their honesty

about 1 year ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Ok i don’t think you guys understand my question i said have yous SEEN her not read with her lol

about 1 year ago

Lmao of I seen the pic and I wasn’t sure if it was a joke. :p

about 1 year ago

I emailed u few days ago check your spam. And yes i seen the pic! lmao he or she must b weird lol

about 1 year ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

HOE – yes i seen her picture nit sure what its all about haha! Ypu read with Julianna day i wanted to know how accurate she was for u and if any predictions came to pass ?

about 1 year ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Just a girl- ive read with Marcello before awhile ago nothing he said came to pass. Tells you want you what u want to hear type of reader.