Mixed emotions

over 6 years ago
purplegoldi didn't upload a photo

gold (purplegoldi)

1 post

I filed for divorce yesterday. My spouse and I have been separated for one year, on and off with getting back together. I feel depressed about it and wonder if it was the wrong thing to do. Will she return to me and not want this divorce?

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

true and very honest psychic! no suger coating here no false hopes given tune into his/her mind whats he/she thinking is it long term love wanting to know if there is marriage our kids in your future feeling lost an our confused about what path to take in life our is it you just want to know about your career and finances is there gonna be a positive address change for you soon our in the near future I can help you have a crystal clear understanding of what your future looks like stop!! being confused one chat session with me will have you truly feeling confident and positive again call for chat now all I need is name and dob PSYCHIC ARIEL…. [edit] Experience: I’m a born gifted psychic I have been

over 6 years ago

Hi, gold! she wants to end with last life…She believes that soon it will be light…Yes, I see it too…but she will be able to move and with you further…you should begin to see the joy in life and to let go of the sadness. Write me a message…we will see how to help you both…my price is 4 issue 10$. Thank you for your attention!

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected but someone is there who do not want to see you both together.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99%acc ty

over 6 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hey sweety my name is Amanda ive been a love and relationships expert for over ten yrs now I can help you give you closure and peace of mind about your situation I can tell you all you need to know if you maed the right decision in your life and whats to come in the future

I look forward hearing from you

sincerely Amanda

hope to hear from you soon

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Call me for answers, Will be happy to help you.