Kinda Happy

over 6 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I need some honest opinions here please

I saw my TwinFlame Glen over the weekend. Things felt good comfortable & happy with us. Everyone says can see your interested in each other. But he’s had to go back home for work. Im just wondering did I blow it with the missed coffee date. Or is there more to us yet? We left on great terms in just curious what to do now. Thanks

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are complicated but all up to you to handle with your own way.Sometimes decision behave like a bitter pill.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

VERY INTERESTING QUESTION, HOWEVER IT DOES SHOW THAT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ENCOUNTER.

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99%acc ty

over 6 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Miss Tula. Thank you that’s interesting Would that be anytime soon?

over 6 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/25/17-10/02/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FALL Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hi, my spirit guides will bring you some guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat, I’m online now. My specials for today 15min/30$,20min/40$,30min/55$,60min/100$,100min/150$.Love and light

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life reading to what the future holds 99%cc ty

over 6 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Thanks for responding. But I asked to see if anyone could show any kind of connection. To me to make me wanna get a reading. I don’t go to readers who only put Adds. But thanks all

over 6 years ago

I’ve checked long your words. you did not blow it…not yet. he’ll have a little excitement later

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

With a professional psychic career spanning almost 20 years, I am known for getting to the point quickly and aims to give a 360 degree view of the situation so that the client can decide the best options for themselves.

Will happy to help you, come for a private reading with me.