Should i just go to my parents house?

over 6 years ago

I am done with my bf D-Block 24-01-1980 im leaving his ass, he wants to believe his baby mother who wants to create drama and lie on me meanwhile shes being nice to my face. Friends and his previous landlord have even warned him about this Somali woman and he doesnt get it!

Also i just got insurance and im gonna deal with that stuff at my family’s house for now. If D really loves me im at the point where he has to find me.

I dont love his disgusting ass anymore because he just doesnt get it.

Frenchie – 20-02-1997

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are getting tired all of this which is going around you.You have already bear it a long time.Now need a break.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

it does show he is very stubborn willed,nd doesn’t like listening to others opinions unless witnesses the truth for himself,you are bearing with a lot,more then can handle…msg me for a deeper in depth reading.ty

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello iam a natural born gifted psychic reader my name is Amanda ive been a psychic for ove 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams I can see passed loved one also chakra balancing tarot and much more I connect with my clients on a whole othere level iam here to help not to judge iam honest and straight forward never sugarcoat my readings tell my clients like it is and how I see it soo come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special offers going on I would love to help you in what ever your going thru talk to you soon xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago

Good Day Hannie,

I feel your frustrations. I am available for you for guidance on which direction to go next.

Connect with me in Live Chat.

PKR

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

DEAR, FRENCHIE, I SEE THAT YOUR VERY VERY UPSET AND WHO CAN BLAME YOU? BUT HERES WHAT IAM SEEING….. THIS OTHER WOMAN JUST DID NOT POP UP INTO HIS LIFE! THER’S A REASON! I SEE DARK CLOUDS ALL AROUND HIM,AND THE FACT IS YOUR DOING WHAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU I THANK GOD YOU HAVE THAT WISDOM TO DO THAT. BUT ALSO YOU HAVE MANY ENEMIES DEAR!CAN YOU CALL ME FOR A MORE INDEPTH READING TODAY SO THAT I MAY TELL YO MORE? GOD BLESS YOU.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Come and see me for a private reading if you are looking for answers.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Hello I am Dr. Astro Care, that shares valuable insight that is fast & clear, with No-Sugar-Coating- whiles’t being sincere & down to earth, offering practical advice using Psychic/ Medium abilities, Crystal ball, Geomancy, Shamanic-Trance and Tarot cards to explore all available options in order to provide accurate insight, clarity and direction in all sphere’s of life.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/18/17-9/25/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hi, let my spirit guides and angels to bring you some guidance and here are my specials for this weekend 30mins/55$,40min/70$,60mins/100$ Please join me for a chat, I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

More power to you ! The best is yet to come :)

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life reading to what the future holds 99%cc ty.