Lesson learned

over 6 years ago

“W” and I reconnected almost three weeks ago. It’s been great. He’s 48, tall dark hair, engineer. We saw each other last night. He makes me feel special and very loved. Respected more than anything. He definitely stands out beyond the rest of the men I’ve dated. When we stopped seeing each other, in June it hurt me. I overreacted when he didn’t return a text one Friday night. This lead to him Ignoring me. I called him everything I could imagine. (It was horrible).....of course Thinking the worst.. Three weeks ago, I apologized for those things said and I, in return… got a man who was very understanding and forgiving – it made me open up my eyes and change. I know past relationships have took its toll on me is why I do it- (overreact) but he’s always treated me well for the foremost. His communications could be better at times but then again texting isn’t the same as talking. That’s were he makes up for it when we are together. My question is – now what? Will this last, this time around and continue to build into a serious long term relationship? Does he even want that?

over 6 years ago
psychickitty's photo

Psychic Kitty (psychickitty)

8 posts

I offer a full life reading unlimited time for $35.00 answers all questions.. I would love to read for you.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you had many concerns to take him but he take life as that game which he play.Feel free to join me for more details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

iam online now to take your call, there is so much to tell you that i see.

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

If he’s single at that age and has never been married, I would ask directly what he is looking for. Might be that guy who is an expert at stringing along; a good talker …lol But, if he’s divorced I may take it slow and find oit his intentions. Good luck

over 6 years ago
mysticalpsychicadvisor's photo

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

42 posts

I’m online now join me in a lovers reading

over 6 years ago

Let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance on your situation Please join me for a chat, I’m online now Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Alinaa no he’s not playing games. He’s a good person.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

No dear,you don’t understand what I mean.I am talking about a game which he love to play in his life.I see that game play with a ball.Join me I will clear you how he behave like that game.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Hello I am Dr. Astro Care, that shares valuable insight that is fast & clear, with No-Sugar-Coating- whiles’t being sincere & down to earth, offering practical advice using Psychic/ Medium abilities, Crystal ball, Geomancy, Shamanic-Trance and Tarot cards to explore all available options in order to provide accurate insight, clarity and direction in all sphere’s of life.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/18/17-9/25/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hi! dear! I think you don’t quiet understand him. His attitude to you like an adult, to the child. For this reason, he have such relation to you, allows you this. And he knew why you as reacted in the past. But you do not understand your unusual behavior. your relationship with him needs to grow into a new stage. You have to move in this direction. I guess he will wait until you grow up. ................................text me in any time… we’ll be talking about …. 4 issues just 10$

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello there

I can answers all questions ive been a psychic for more than ten years now I specialize in love and relationships readings I also can look thru career finances passed loved ones and so much more etc

so come chat with me now I’m online and ready to accept your call

xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago

This man makes me so happy :) He is slowly opening up :))

over 6 years ago
wonderfulparent didn't upload a photo

wonderfulparent

3 posts

No he is not playing any games, he loves you. I wish the guy I was with would treat me like your guy but instead he is the type to charm you so he can string you along. 3 years and a baby too late for me. If he wasnt serious he wouldnt be forgiving and would have moved on when you over reacted. And you have a glow too I can tell :) enjoy him willowlove xx

over 6 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

Try me. I will tell all.

over 6 years ago

Call me for answers, Will be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr D Watson here.i’m a true adviser and my first priority is to give satisfaction to my clients.call me and let’s solve your issue.

over 6 years ago

Thanks wonderful parent and shhh for your kind words. This man, is probably bing himself right now to me by being with me emotionally right now in my life. My son, has been causing some issues. It’s been hard to deal with but he is being so supportive and his loving self. I e not had that in so long I forgot what it’s like to actually have someone care. Someone true. It’s so beautiful to see because I’ve been divorced since 05’ and have dated but no one has been a genuine as him. I believe in my heart this will continue and grow into more. My hope anyways :) I’m very greatful and have had an awaking to what love is- love is full of good / not hurtful words… kindness and patience and “both” talking your problems not just one. You’re both on the same team- if you’re not … find the one who is and you’ll both win and never lose.

over 6 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.