Help Finding Lost Item

over 6 years ago

Hello, I hope someone out there in cyberspace can help me find something I lost. I have tried to visualize this myself with no luck. Sometime last week I had a small ziploc bag filled with over $500 in gift cards and receipts. I usually keep them locked in a red box but I took them out and I THINK I carried them into my living room to check the balances. I was also paying bills at the time and had a pile of paper either on the floor next to me or on my couch (also red). I may have moved the bag to my upstairs office or my closet to pack for an upcoming trip. The ziploc bag was very small and the gift cards were black / white / gray and brown / gold. I ususally visualize in colors so I am hoping that helps. I have torn apart my house, my closet, the sofa, even gone through the trash. Can anyone PLEASE help or PLEASE let me know where I should visualize to find this item? I appreciate any and all help, and peace and love to all of you.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi Louise,

Look inside the zipper or a smaller compartment of a larger bag. Purse, or another carrying case. A smaller compartment inside a larger. Make sense?

Best of luck. You will find you them!! Pixie

over 6 years ago

You put it in a sensible spot, a spot you would find secure and ‘ok’ i’ve done this before but in your thinking when your mind is focusing on ‘secure’ it locked down the location

i feel pixie is right , likely in a darker duffle bag type fabricy, darker coloring—you will find it!

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Come and see me for a private reading if you are looking for answers.

over 5 years ago
vaainknee didn't upload a photo

vaainknee

1 post

Hi! I’m despearetly looking for 2 things if anyone’s able to help. I’ve been looking endlessly – and can’t recall a thing about them..

1. something my colleague borrowed me. 2. my work-permit card

thanks so much in advanced.