Notify button

over 6 years ago

How does that work? I have an advisor that I have the notify button used for and I happen to catch her because I am online when she comes on. Not once have I gotten a text notification. Does the advisor get to notify the person that she wants to notify or is it an automatic system set up that does it. Hope that made sense.

over 6 years ago

I don’t know a whole lot about it, but from my understanding you should get a text. We don’t get notified, and do know know when someone has requested a notification. However, some of us have asked management for that.

If you aren’t getting a text, I would check to make sure that the right number is in the system. If its the right number then use the “contact us” at the bottom of any page and see if support can figure out why its not working for you..

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Thanks Jamey. It’s worked in the past but recently I had it set up for a particular reader and never got it. Weird.

over 6 years ago

Come and see me for a private reading, would be happy to help you. :)

over 6 years ago
xofireflyox's photo

Alleycat (xofireflyox)

40 posts

I think it might be a glitch with Bitwine. I had a friend test it with me logging in/out and it didn’t work for her either. It just sends you a text when the status is “Available” and if you click the link in the text or email, it brings you directly to chat with an advisor. When we get the call, it says that you were referred by the notification. :)

over 6 years ago
clearhart's photo

Qunicey Le'Roux (clearhart)

71 posts

I think it is a glitch, i’ve tested it out on my own site and it doesnt seem to work. I just havent been able to contact support about it yet

over 6 years ago

CS suggested to use the email notification which is rediculious since the text notification would let you know sooner. I am not always checking email. Ughhh