Empath

over 6 years ago

I’ve been told that I have empath tendencies. I have no idea! Can anyone help me out? I’m not entirely sure what an empath is or what I can do or anything! I’m all new to this

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

That means you’re able to perceive or understand another person’s emotional state

over 6 years ago

Hi Lara,

As HOE mentioned above, it means that you are able to perceive the emotions of other people. It can be confusing at first because a lot of people have trouble determining their own feelings from those of others. Empath is a bit of a buzz word these days and there are tons of articles and discussions across the internet. There are countless youtube videos with various people discussing their experiences and even lists of traits that many empaths have.

Good luck on your journey and research. If you wish to discuss it specifically as it applies to you I’m always happy to chat. I’d start with research though.

Be well, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Come and see me for a private reading, would be happy to help you. :)

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Yes, your right frontal lobe is open to exchange thoughts with other people. To open up this gift takes many years. this in itself will open. it’s knowledge like APRIORY (the latin word) ...so will be… you just will be knowing much….write me, we’ll talk about….my price 4 ques s 10$

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

I’m very intuitive. Doesn’t mean im psychic but I can sense true motives and im able to feel in my gut when something isn’t right. Sometimes it’s a blessing, other times I wish I didn’t have it.