Next step? Im confused need some advice

over 6 years ago

My “boyfriend” 3/1 has been playing games since Thursday so today we got into it and he told me we move on.. But then he still kept coming by but never stopped. I’m not sure if he’s serious or not though. Is there someone else coming around? I’m confused because he just keeps bringing up the same stuff to argue about and he is 40 acting like he’s 16

over 6 years ago
clearhart's photo

Qunicey Le'Roux (clearhart)

71 posts

I would highly suggest dropping him and not looking back. And don’t let him try to suck you back in.

over 6 years ago

Why?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HE’S ALREADY TOLD YOU TO MOVE ON, HOWEVER, HE DON’T KNOW IF HE WILL SPEND THE REST OF HIS MONTH’S ALL ALONE. CALL ME FOR FURTHER INSIGHT.

over 6 years ago

Thanks

over 6 years ago

Was he just with me so he wasnt alone?

over 6 years ago

Come and see me for a private reading, would be happy to help you. :)

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/18/17-9/25/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello iam a natural born gifted psychic reader my name is Amanda ive been a psychic for ove 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams I can see passed loved one also chakra balancing tarot and much more I connect with my clients on a whole othere level iam here to help not to judge iam honest and straight forward never sugarcoat my readings tell my clients like it is and how I see it soo come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special offers going on I would love to help you in what ever your going thru talk to you soon xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago

Come and see me for a private reading, would be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago

Well, let him be a teenager… if he likes it… that’s one from the reason that he is with you… text me… talk about …now i see you…i’m reading your photo…your anger is finished…..you’re very happy in a good mood

over 6 years ago

So should I text him?