New boyfriend

over 6 years ago

Do I have been with my bf 3-1 since August but I’m not sure if I should fully trust him or not. I know our age difference could be part of it but I just feel like he isn’t completely sure, also I want another baby but he doesn’t want kids. Will he come around? We Had a argument yesterday and I haven’t seen him since. Any advice I’d helpful

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

hello ciera!

before you continue on the “unsure” side with him,make sure he is what you want in your life cause if there is no trust it wont go far,there are a few things that you seek in life and one of them happen to be wanting a to extend a family ,however again complications seems to be in the way of this relationship,if you want a deeper reading as I cannot here pls contact me ill be glad to help! tc!

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

HELLO MY NAME IS PSYCHIC AMANDA IVE BEEN A PSYCHIC FOR MORE THAT TEN YRS NOW I SPECIALIZE IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP’S I ALSO TELL [PAST] [PRESENT] [FUTURE] [ETC] I WOULD LOVE TO READ FOR YOU AND CONNECT ON A WHOLE OTHERE LEVEL I ALSO CAN DO OFFER SPIRITUAL CLEANSING’S LOVE SPELLS AND ETC I DO HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS GOING ON AT THE TIME SO COME CHAT WITH ME NOW!!! IM ONLINE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON XOXOX AMANDA

over 6 years ago

i am online catch me

over 6 years ago

Need some accurate advice

over 6 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

come in for only 50 cent a min would love to help

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

He doesn’t want kuds but you do….that’s a tough one right there

over 6 years ago

Yeah I know. I feel like he isn’t serious

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/11/17-9/18/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

im online! ;)

over 6 years ago

Come and see me for aprivate reading, would be happy to help you. :)

over 6 years ago

Hi! Yes, I see your couple in clairvoyance. His image is very closely related to you. You’re both a little aggressive. well and push each other. sometimes you should refuse from this tactic.I also see tenderness and community. You are made for each other. text me…i’ll be reading more…

over 6 years ago

Thank u. How should I fix it?