Question on feedback...

over 6 years ago

Has this happened to anyone…. I had a reading with an advisor and they said let’s not do the $10 deal for 10 minutes because my answer would be less than the $10. Ok so it was in fact a per minute and I saved myself about $2. My question is after the reading it didn’t give me the option to leave a review. Has that ever happened to anyone else? I thought it was very odd. Even offer than the fact that her reading was the total opposite of what anyone else has stated.

over 6 years ago
clearhart's photo

Qunicey Le'Roux (clearhart)

71 posts

I would take it up with the customer support because I believe you have up to two weeks to leave a review.

over 6 years ago

Yes, you do have up to two weeks to leave feedback, and the charge has to be over $5. Like Rebecca said, I would check with customer support. We as advisors have no control over the feedback that is left for us.

over 6 years ago

Thanks I did and they are going to look into it. Just thought it was odd.

over 6 years ago
morixx didn't upload a photo

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

That has happened to me before. I paid probably like $15 and when I finished the session, at the end there was no option for me to save the chat or leave a review. I thought it was odd, but it didn’t bother me as much as it may someone else.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

They said the total has to be $5 charge. Missed it by 8 cents.