Ready for a new beginning

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Yes when it comes to my kids and career. As for my love life ready to close the door with this man and move forward R.C. 9-13-62 he has not given me proper closer and I don’t want him popping up in my life when he feels like it. Waiting on him to come back so I can end this.

over 6 years ago

u wont c proper closer for him and dont wait anymore block and move on, waiting is holding u back

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI IV BEEN SEEING YOU ON HERE FOR A WHILE, AND IT GRIEVS ME TO SEE YOU WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. SO HERES WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS YOU WILL HAVE CLOSER ON THIS WHOLE SITUATION. BUT YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR HEART TO JUST “LET GO” ONCE YOU DO THAT THEN YOU WILL BEGIN TOSEE THE OUTCOME TO WHAT IS TO COME ABOUT IN YOUR LIFE. LOOK, YOU ARE A SMART LOVLEY PERSON WHO HAS BEEN THERE, AND DONE THAT. NOW IT’S YOUR TIME! DON’T WAIT FOR LIFE TO PASS YOU BY DEAR.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Thank you Mrs Tula I’ve been trying to let him go for 2 months it’s hard but I’m trying

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

HELLO MY NAME IS PSYCHIC AMANDA IVE BEEN A PSYCHIC FOR MORE THAT TEN YRS NOW I SPECIALIZE IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP’S I ALSO TELL [PAST] [PRESENT] [FUTURE] [ETC] I WOULD LOVE TO READ FOR YOU AND CONNECT ON A WHOLE OTHERE LEVEL I ALSO CAN DO OFFER SPIRITUAL CLEANSING’S LOVE SPELLS AND ETC I DO HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS GOING ON AT THE TIME SO COME CHAT WITH ME NOW!!!

IM ONLINE

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXOX AMANDA

over 6 years ago

Hi, Let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance on your situation Please join me for a chat, I’m online now Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina