Is it worth keeping?

over 6 years ago

I’ve been in my relationship for over 5 yrs. I love this man but he just cant keep his word. Ive invested all of me and im tired. Is this worth keeping? My heart doesnt know, my mind says just keep it going. I feel drained.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THERE IS SOMTHING THAT’S BEEN BOTHERING HIM FOR A WHILE . CALL ME TO GIVE YOU A READING.

over 6 years ago

Come and see me for answers, would be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight on what the spirit show you need to do and much more about this relationship and for yourself for the future . I see a lot through spirit and can help you right away . Try my specials today. Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

You already know if this worth or not dear… Sometimes hurt so much to see things clear, but it´s the begining of a new and happier life.

Contact me to go deep inside in a quick 10 deal. Kiss.

over 6 years ago

come chat but make sure ur ready for the truth

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello iam a natural born gifted psychic reader my name is Amanda ive been a psychic for ove 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams I can see passed loved one also chakra balancing tarot and much more I connect with my clients on a whole othere level iam here to help not to judge iam honest and straight forward never sugarcoat my readings tell my clients like it is and how I see it soo come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special offers going on I would love to help you in what ever your going thru talk to you soon xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/04/17-9/11/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hi, Specials for this weekend 20mins/40$,30mins/50$,40mins/70$,60mins/100$ Let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance on your situation Please join me for a chat, I’m online now Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

you should understand the problem is you

change your attitude to relationships. to put these forces in yourself, to restore your emotional and vitality. and you will never see these problems.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina