Will we stay together

over 12 years ago

We are having some issues and undergoing counselling. Will we get through this or will we split up.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi Carol :) Counseling is a good step in the right direction,as i’ve picked up a tarot card for you,the Ace of wands reversed. This card tells us you really have to listen closely to your partner,as misunderstandings are very easy right now,and probably has been for some time. I think if you both put the right amount of work into the union it can survive.though you have to be prepared and know how to deal with what might come up in the future.

I would really love to do an in-depth 12 card reading for the both you,and draw up a chart,based on the day you were married,or entered the relationship officially.we can identify the conflicts and how you can work with them and through them.please message me :)

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Not a bad idea.. of counselling. but what future holds for you that is more important to know. lets meet in live chat session and get to know the facts.

god bless

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Carol,

I have over 3 decades of accurate relationship Enlightenment. I am Honest, Reliable and Never Sugarcoat anything.

Connect with Me in Live Chat,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
jarun's photo

Coraline Nurees, High Accolade (jarun)

7 posts

For this issue the future is not set. For this matter it could go either way right now. Contact me and I will give you insight and guide you on the path that is for your highest good.