Rent or buy?

over 6 years ago

I’m stuck with what to do. Do I go and rent somewhere to live, or do I stay in the situation I am in and save up to buy no matter how long it takes? I don’t know what route to take but I don’t want to take the wrong one.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is psychic Amanda ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now I would love to read for anybody who reads this I specialize in love and relationship and I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams also chakra balancing tarots and etc… come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special!!! xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI, IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL. IT SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEING THIS A GREAT DEAL OF THOUGHT BUT, ARE TORN BETWEEN WHATS THE RIGHT THING TO DO . YOU HAVE HAD THIS DILEMA FOR A WHILE NOW. CALL ME TODAY FOR A ONE ON ONE READING I SEE MANY OPERTUNITIES COMING YOUR WAY. MAKE AN APPT TO SPEAK TO ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

eventually buying a house should be everyone’s goal. best to always start as soon as possible and feasible. certain markets have excellent appreciation indices making for a great overall investment. 37 yrs experienced investor talking here. good luck!!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me guide you through spirit and see what spirit show around you what you should do and much more . I will give you full insight and details through spirit what spirit show. Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . On line now . Blessings

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hi Dear

Come and see me for a private reading, would love to guide you.