rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

9pm US Central Time daily

over 6 years ago
curious123456 didn't upload a photo

Christina P (curious123456)

34 posts

Indeed, or EST 10PM. Right now, for instance, it’s going on. One hour only. Also, not all advisors take part.

over 6 years ago

hello, Please come in so I can help you right away on all of your issues . $10 for 15 min today . Blessings Marva .lee

over 6 years ago

hello sweet heart I would love to help you out with this and give you further insight into the situation I’m currently running a special for 10$ for a 12 minute insightful reading with time frames many blessings look forward to hearing from u

over 6 years ago

Hi, My angels would like to provide you with the answer you are looking for.Please join me for the chat today.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

I’m online call me for a full life crystal reading that will answer all questions with dates and time frames and no time limit for $45!!!!!

over 6 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

Hi, I am Psychic Sky!

I participate in Happy Hour daily, and would love to hear from you and share with you what this month is going to bring for you and what you should expect.

I also offer email readings that begin at $25!

I hope to hear from you soon. :)