Not asking for anything from him

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I’m really not ,, been trying to reach out to him to friend zone him because he is extremely confusing and closed off. I never begged this guy for anything when we first met. I was ok being friends until he confused the situation like we were together than not. I’m getting to the point idc about dating, just cool with friends and socializing.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

R.C. 9-13-62

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You may want to read up on bread crumbing, and cushioning in relationships and see if this is what you’re experiencing.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Heavenly I’m not even dating this guy I still see myself solo .. last 2 years almost

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I beg to differ if this a relationship but will check up on it

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

It’s something I’ve encountered even with friends, strangers, I just was pointing out to you, that it seems to be a trend happening to many individuals in all types of relationships. And the whole purpose is the cause chaos, confusion, and fear. Doesn’t need to be romantic at all.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Oh this guy is confusing .. really confusing

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Waiting on him so I can give him the boot .. I don’t deal with confusing ppl well

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Ik I’m not the only one he is talking to as he is hot and cold. I hate to busy his bubble I’m not his back up option when things don’t work out with his other female friends