Something is drawing me to this little 5 year old girl

over 6 years ago

hi. i’m jenna. i need serious help. a little girl, named Elise got shot and killed last night in my town. she was five years old. i didn’t know her, but something is really drawing me to her. like i have to find out what happened to this little girl last night. i need a medium or someone that can tell me if this was all a freak accident or if someone murdered this little girl. I’m sure this isn’t the kind of stuff that many of you guys on here are used to getting questions about but it’s almost as if she wants SOMEONE to know what happened to her. Please help me.

over 6 years ago

Let’s unfold this. call me

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the spirit show around her and what happen. Come in and let me help you right away . I will give you the truth . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat. On line now . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not as it is as shown.I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the peace of mind.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

LISTEN, HER SPIRIT DOES NOT KNOW WHY, OR WHAT HAS HAPPENED, IT WAS TOO MUCH FOR HER TO TAKE. HER SOUL IS CRYING OUT FOR ANSWERS BECAUSE SHE IS LOST BUT NOT ALONE , THERE ARE OTHER’S THAT ARE AROUND HER, BUT THESE ARE THOSE THAT SHE DONT KNOW!!

over 6 years ago

Hi Jenna,

That is so sad :( Just from being in proximity to such a tragic even you can’t help but be effected. Esp. if you are sensitive or empathic. I am primarily a medium actually. I don’t get much request for that particular kind of reading on here much, but that I what I do outside of here. I can’t promise you I will get her or that she is even ready to make a connection as it is so recent. However, if you want to discuss it I’d be happy to chat with you.

Best wishes and bright blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Hi dear

Looking for answers, come and have a private reading with me.

Hema

over 6 years ago
psychic.divine's photo

Advisor Nancy (psychic.divine)

18 posts

My name is Psychic Rayan,i’m new on this site.come for a great reading with me. Satisfaction will be granted.you can check my profile,i have 10 years experience.

over 6 years ago

Hi, my Angels and spirit guides can give you some guidance. Please join me for a chat, I’m online now. Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

if you are still troubled by this I can help you with questions you may have im online now to take your call

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/28/17-9/04/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. LABOR DAY SPECIALS! SEPTEMBER Specials!