With all good intention I ask for help

over 6 years ago
chalia23 didn't upload a photo

chalia23

15 posts

Hello, I’ve been told by different people that there is someone that is holding me down or that’s around me that has lots of negative energy And does not want to see me happy. And that is why everything goes wrong for me. I am scared but I pray for protection. How do I find out who it is and make it go away without having to spend lots of money?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

DO YOU HAVE FAITH? BECAUSE IF YOU DO, THEN THAT’S YOUR ANSWER. IF YOU WOULD LIKE I CAN GIVE YOU A READING. IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL.

over 6 years ago
mysticalpsychicadvisor's photo

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

42 posts

I’m online call me now

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about it after spirit connection,is there really any negative energy around you or not.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is psychic Amanda ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now I would love to read for anybody who reads this I specialize in love and relationship and I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams also chakra balancing tarots and etc… come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special!!! xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give oyu full accurate insight and details through spirit and much more. I will give you the honest truth what is showing around this situation and much more. I know I can ease your mind give you the truth what happening around you. Come in for a reading and chat. Try my specials today. Blessings

over 6 years ago
clearhart's photo

Qunicey Le'Roux (clearhart)

71 posts

Everything that goes wrong for you is not due to the negative energy, though, it doesn’t help. I suggest that you ground and shield yourself every morning to deflect the negative energy. I hope this helps.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is psychic Amanda I see your concern iam here to help ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now ive helped many of my clients globally now for years I iam very passionate about helping my clients find and search or know what they want I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I can see thru dreams I also can call out passed loved ones I can also do tarot, chakra balancing etc, so come chat with me now I’m online ask about my specials hope to hear from youu soon xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago

Hi if you are looking for help I’m online now and I can help you.Please join me for a chat. Love and light George