Soulmate??????

over 12 years ago

I been single for a long time but have dated with no success. Will I meet my soulmate this lifetime hopefully this year?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I picked up a tarot card for you,the two of swords reversed.Currently i would say its not going to be a very productive time for love,you may meet a few contenders,but it advises you to be patient and dont push things along just because you might feel in a rush to get things over and done with.be very careful,and patient.take your time to find the right person.If you like we can do an indepth reading by email? its like 12 readings in one,focuses on your career,finances,education,and of course love and relationships.We need your exact date of birth,city and time,and if it was am or pm.check out my profile and msg me if your interested :) many blessings regardless-stacy

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hello there i do feel that you have been hurt and dissapointed in the past even lied to about feelings but i do feel that some one is comming in to your life in time contact me for more info i have over 15 yrs in expierience and can answer any wuestions you have take care, Annabell

over 12 years ago
psychic_angelena's photo

Psychic Angelena (psychic_angelena)

1 post

Hello there, contact me now live online to get your answers, guidance, advice and insight reading now.

over 12 years ago
lovepowervisions's photo

P.E.V (lovepowervisions)

2 posts

caterina demichele 20th oct 1991 10:21PM d alaa al-zahab may7th an he is 28 yrs ol d dont talk to her if she call she never hire and wast time and say that she is filling the paypal out but then she cancels the payment she dont have an account here and has different names all the time…

over 12 years ago
gege's photo

ginger (gege)

7 posts

hi let me tell you about the soulmate you will meet …every one will meet there soulmate one day. but they dont know when…come chat with me and ill tell you all about that person you will meet soon!!!

over 12 years ago

i see someone you will meet in the near future. but be careful and take it slow. there will be someone against it. come chat with me for full details on what to do.

thanks catty.

over 12 years ago
psychicannabell didn't upload a photo

PsychicGardeniaAnnabell (psychicannabell)

16 posts

hi hun i can see for you and see what he is thinking about you call me