ad8175

5 posts

will uvindu reconcile with me

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
psychicalvin's photo

❄️Miss Alitzah❄️ (psychicalvin)

11 posts

I have been spiritually gifted since I was 9 years old. I was given the gift of automatic writing during my spiritual awakening. If you can’t handle the TRUTH, please do not contact me.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/21/17-8/28/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hi,I’m online if you wish to hear the messages from your spirit guides/angels. Thanks.G.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI , IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN INDEPTH READING WITH ME, I CAN LOOK INTO YOUR SITUATION FOR YOU FROM WHAT I SEE A BIT IT SHOWS YOU HAVE MANY WORRIES

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!! very true and honest psychic

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is psychic Amanda I see your concern iam here to help ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now ive helped many of my clients globally now for years I iam very passionate about helping my clients find and search or know what they want I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I can see thru dreams I also can call out passed loved ones I can also do tarot, chakra balancing etc, so come chat with me now I’m online ask about my specials hope to hear from youu soon xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details through spirit and ease your mind what is ahead around your situation and issues. I will give you the truth . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading an chat . I know I can help you. Blessings