New or past

over 6 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

John will disappear for 4-6 months and will make contact and always wants to see me. I always say I’m not going to cross lines sexually with him but the feelings run deep when I’m with him- he tells me when he returns how he gets scared. I never understood, until now. The look that he would have as he deeply looked into my eyes- was that of a small child frightened to move. Looking deeply within me as to search for the truth. But after we had a sex on April 25 , he ran again. We texted until May 15 and nothing since from him. I’ve tried. I’ve tried pushing him out of my head with others—and want to get past him- but my thoughts go back to the times I saw fear in him and try to understand his actions. Instead of the hurt, he’s caused me. I’m in a relationship now, but he doesn’t live near me. He makes me laugh when we are together but when we are apart we bicker- like the past couple weeks—but he did say he was tired of it and wanted to try again at making it work. I’m torn on moving on with the new or hanging on to the past. Thanks

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what his thoughts are , I see a lot of a fear in him and he cna be like this . But come in for real reading and clear understanding on this person . I read the spirit of the person and see what this real thoughts are toward you . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can ease your mind .Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see there is a problem that’s why you always face this thing again and again.I will tell you more after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I CAN SEE MANY THINGS ABOUT THIS SITUATION. YOU ARE DEEPLY TROUBLED NO DOUBT. BUT THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF YOUR PATHWAY. CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THIS AND I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE PERTAINING TO THIS MATTER. IF YOU WOULD PREFER, YOU MAY ALSO, E-MAIL ME FOR A READING NOW AVAILIBLE! ASK ABOUT IT WHEN CONTACTING ME. IAM STRAIGHT FOWARD ON EACH AND EVERY SUBJECT THAT I READ FOR ALL MY CLIENTS! I DO NOT SUGAR COAT ANYTHING I TELL YOU THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE ! IT’S UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/21/17-8/28/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is psychic Amanda

ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now I would love to read for anybody who reads this I specialize in love and relationship and I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams also chakra balancing tarots and etc…

come chat with me now I’m online

ask about my special!!!

xoxo

Amanda

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

249 posts

hello iam a atural born gifted psychic reader my name is Amanda ive been a psychic for ove 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams I can see passed loved one also chakra balancing tarot and much more

I connect with my clients on a whole othere level iam here to help not to judge iam honest and straight forward never sugarcoat my readings tell my clients like it is and how I see it

soo come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special offers going on I would love to help you in what ever your going thru

talk to you soon

xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago

Hi, my Angels and spirit guides can give you some guidance. Please join me for a chat, I’m online now. Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

New babe. It only gets worse…

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so that we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

Hi dear

Looking for answers, come and have a private reading with me.

Hema

over 6 years ago
psychic.divine's photo

Advisor Nancy (psychic.divine)

18 posts

My name is Psychic Rayan,i’m new on this site.come for a great reading with me. Satisfaction will be granted.you can check my profile,i have 10 years experience.

over 6 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I knew he’d be back…. he contacted Thursday night. He’s been gone since May. I’m taking it slow – and I’m not going to make contact—he hurt me badly disappearing 4 months ago. He’s going to have to show actions of respect before I do anything further! I deeply love and care for this man emotions are there but his fears of being vulnerable and hiding how he feels has to stop. He’s 43 and divorced since 2005! He shouldn’t be acting this way

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

While he may have hurt you it wasn’t intentionally. When you state, sex, what you have to understand is sex is all about survival issues, abandonment, rejection, deep emotions, deep intimacy, deep love. It’s not uncommon for individuals to experience this. And involves the root chakra.

If you want further information, I can explain a whole lot more to you, and you can understand his point of view.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

249 posts

hello my name is psychic Amanda ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now I would love to read for anybody who reads this I specialize in love and relationship and I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams also chakra balancing tarots and etc… come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special!!! xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hi Dear

Come and see me for a private reading, would love to guide you.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

he isnt being honest w u on why he goes missing come chat

over 6 years ago

I’m online call me for a full life crystal reading that will answer all questions with dates and time frames and no time limit for $45!!!!!

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Well come and see me for a private reading, will guide you.

over 6 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

Hello, I am Psychic Sky!

I specialize in Love/Relationship, Destiny/Life Path, Career/Work,& Spirit Guides.

I am online, call me now for reduced price to special offers!!! ending 9/10/17

Also offering email readings starting at $25

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
honestdragon didn't upload a photo

Honest Dragon Noel K (honestdragon)

15 posts

I hope you chose someone to guide you. I feel like you are looking for an answer here. We are barred from doing readings in the forums. If you have not chose someone, yet, please consider my special price of $1.20

Honest Dragon

over 6 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to interpret your dream. Dreams are very powerful I am new to bitwine yet have been a professional in the field since 1997. I have many years of local and international experience, as well as many years of television expertise and radio. I would be honored to help. I will always be honest with you as I feel it is better to be honest and prepare you for what it coming, and I offer non judgemental service, I can help. Please Join me in live chat when ready. I look forward to speaking with you~ Ozarkseer

over 6 years ago

Hi! he can leave you so that you are very sensitive. This creates tension for men. You should become more Mature