Will he take that leap

over 6 years ago

T. And I are in a long distant relationship. I adore him and care about him very much- His family lives near me and we are close. He’s talked about moving to start his business here. What do you see of him- will he take that huge step and leave his kids and move hundreds of miles away to be with me and his family here? If so when? Thanks I just don’t want to waste my time with someone who doesn’t keep his word-

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you as it is as I will see after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
soulmentorleo's photo

Miss Jasmine (soulmentorleo)

66 posts

Hey Willow. I am happy to help you with this. We can look into his motives and see what his intentions are with you. I am very honest and will tell you exactly as I see it.

Jasmine

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your concerns and if and when he will move and much more to be with you and his family . I read the spirit of situation and see when things will change. I will give you the truth . Come in for a reading . Try my specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Dr Watson, you were also posing as a woman named Miss Bella too,werent you?

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/21/17-8/28/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 6 years ago

H

over 6 years ago

Hi, My angels would like to provide you with the answer you are looking for.Please join me for the chat today.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL. I SEE THAT HE DOES WANT TO MOVE BUT THERE ARE BLOCKAGES BEFORE HIM.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

I’m online call me for a full life crystal reading that will answer all questions with dates and time frames and no time limit for $45!!!!!

over 6 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

Want to find out how he/she feels?

Let’s tap into your Lover’s mind, shall we? And break through difficulties with empathy & also by connecting with your energies!

I am a born gifted Psychic Advisor, and I can tell you about the PastPresent& Future~.

I offer advice on all matters of the heart!

Would you like to schedule an appointment with me?

I am offering email readings starting at $25 and am currently available for live chat

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Well come and see me for a private reading, will guide you.

over 6 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

I’m online, call me now for a reduced price from special offers!! Limited time offer ending 9/10/17

over 6 years ago
honestdragon didn't upload a photo

Honest Dragon Noel K (honestdragon)

15 posts

I hope you chose someone to guide you. I feel like you are looking for an answer here. We are barred from doing readings in the forums. If you have not chose someone, yet, please consider my special price of $1.20

Honest Dragon

over 6 years ago

he has the right not to keep his word…. it’s his experience…he will be with you…maybe you should move in with him?...................text me….i’m reading for you