Confused

over 6 years ago
keekee13 didn't upload a photo

keekee13

10 posts

Do psychic get two different women sleeping with the same guy energies mixed up. Cause I’m getting different and confusing reading.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your love questions and confusion . I read the spirit of the person and give you the truth hat he is doing and if he is cheating on you or not . I will give you full accurate insight through spirit and let you know the truth and much more . Try my specials today . I know I can ease your concerns . Come in for a reading and chat. Blessings

over 6 years ago

I am a clairvoyant reader with strong medium ability. I will answer questions about love, money, cheating with accuracy, directly from Spirit.

I am a clairvoyant reader with medium gifts. I have been reading professionally since 1998 and have enlightened hundreds of customers across the country.

Your reading will include names of people that were or are important in your life. If you can’t place the name given, hold on to the name, because it will be important in time. I encourage my clients to record our sessions or to keep extensive notes on the messages given from the Holy Spirit.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO GIVE YOU A READING ON THIS SUBJECT FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME I CAN GIVE YOU MORE INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING TO YOUR SITUATION. BECAUSE IT CAN BE POSSIBLE FOR 2 WOMAN AT THE SAME TIME WITH ONE MAN, WHICH MAKES IT ALL THE MORE COMPLICATED FOR HIM TO CHOOSE.