So sad and confused about readings

over 6 years ago
chalia23 didn't upload a photo

chalia23

15 posts

Hello, I recently started to get readings after my breakup and I’ve been told yes and no that he will come back and timelines that said June July and August and I did get contacted by one of the timeframes except instead of saying he loved me he told me to move on. My name is R 01/16/1982and his is F 02/25/95. I’m so heartbroken and have spent a lot of money and now I just feel let down. Please let me know who has a accurate insight and let me know the truth so I can wait or try my hardest to move on. Thank you

over 6 years ago
mysticalpsychicadvisor's photo

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

42 posts

I’m online chat now

over 6 years ago

I get false hopes too :/ i spent so much money wanting answers only to be let down

over 6 years ago

I am sorry to hear that, ladies :(

The best way to find the accurate psychic for you, a method I described before, is to take a reading about a matter/period in the future you can easily verify (such a description of the events in your life next week, or the result to a specific matter in the short term future such as: what happens at the party I am going this weekend? will I get the interview next week? etc. Once you find the person providing the right answer, start asking relationship/feelings/long term future questions. Find no more than 2-3 advisors who are accurate for you (the ideal is one) and stick to them. When you find the right person, you will know, for they will be right at least 90% of the time. But start with short term, verifiable facts, to find an honest and accurate advisor for you. Don’t ask around about the same question/relationship again and again, collecting opinions, you waste precious time of your life, money, energy and the more you ask, the greater the chance to receive contradictory answers.

I’d be happy to read for you too, I don’t give false hope.

over 6 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

Dear chalia. I have read your topic and I am so sorry to hear that things have not been going your way. you are one of many who choose the wrong reader. many people do not know how to sense when a reader has a strong connection with your energy. most of the time there ability to connect is based on there experience. I specialize in love and relationship readings and I have picked up on your energy. I can feel how anxiety and worries are slowly taking over your spirit. don’t let this man bring you down. you are a beautiful girl inside and out and there are so many others who can value that part of you. come have a reading with me today and lets see what the near future holds for you.

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to assist you ! My new clients get ten mins for ten dollars ;)

over 6 years ago

chalia23

15 posts

Im assuming he moved on andjust was using me since we broke up and now it’s been a whole month without seeing each other and hardly talking..he said he can’t be with me because I’m 2 hours away yet he would always be here but it’s ok I’m learning to accept it :/

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details through spirit . I will give you the truth ahead around him and you . I see a lot through situation and the person and his spirit . I read the spirit of the thoughts . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can help you right away .

over 6 years ago
clearhart's photo

Qunicey Le'Roux (clearhart)

71 posts

I am terribly sorry for you frustration. I will say that the future is a very fluid thing and doesn’t move the way we always think because its always changing. Either he did something or started thinking one way that changed it or you did or thought something that changed it. The future has many, many paths.

over 6 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

Please contact me for a truthful and compassionate reading.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO HELP YOU. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY TIMES YOU HAVE BEEN LET DOWN IN LIFE IT SHOWS. NOT JUST IN LOVE. CONTACT ME FOR A ONE ON ONE READING. AND ASK ABOUT THE SPECIALS I HAVE GOING ON. LET ME READ YOU TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMOROW.

over 6 years ago

chalia23

15 posts

Thank you all…