My wife is my soulmate but we r separated

over 6 years ago
yugesh's photo

yugesh

2 posts

Hi i m married to my wife after 5 years in love and 5 years marriage life. Recently me and my wife had some serious misunderstanding in which at the same time my wife s ex boy fren happen to call her and started a conversation with a her as a friend but later i find out my wife fall for him again knowing that the he still not married and still love my wife. I are living separately due to this issue, i tried all spuritual way to get separated from her ( even i feels its so difficult for me to let go), more than few spiritual guru s had advised me that she is my soul mate and we will be back togheter no matter what. I never come accros to this soulmate belief till i was told about this. The problem is in many occasion my wife and me has different opinion. When i 1st meet my wife in my life i just felt a strong connection. I just felt i knows her for so many years. I ever shared this feelings with her. But there are to many differences between us. Pls advise.

over 6 years ago

Hello, I can help you through spirit and see what her real thoughts are , and more , if she will come back to you and if you and her can get balance in your marriage , and see if this outsider will leave from around her. I will give you the truth and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
mysticalpsychicadvisor's photo

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

42 posts

IM ONLINE CALL ME NOW

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

very interesting sounds to me you two may have had a connion in a past life and many advisers are confusing her with being your soulmate in this life contact me if u wish to look more in to this

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

hope you work it out

over 6 years ago

Come and see me for private reading, will help you with all the answers.Would be happy to assist you.

I am good in Indian Astrology, let me help you in this case.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤II see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina