this gives me hope.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I pet sit/house sit for work and I spoke with my newest client last night. Her boyfriend she hadn’t spoken to in over 20 years. They were together 20 years ago.. had a terrible break up.. they both got married and had kids with other people. then, got divorced.. then, in February her boyfriend (now) sent her a friend request on Facebook. she accepted. she said she swore she would never be in another relationship. months after she moved up here with her two kids and 6 dogs from Arizona and now lives with her boyfriend and his daughter and one dog.

So, what gives me hope is that the person I have been wanting to hear from I haven’t spoken to in over a year..

I believe everything happens for a reason.. I believe the universe is listening to our wants and desires. we just have to trust it.

over 6 years ago

Hi Jenny, I agree with you..GOD HAS BETTER PLANS FOR US. it just can’t see and 2nd there is lack of faith. there are so many living examples. So, Always hope for Good.

TC

over 6 years ago

Thank you for sharing this. I have a gut feeling my person will come back into my life too. Whether it is like this woman’s story or soon. I really cannot tell. But I pray he comes back to me. I probably will have to pass him out working today and it will be hard :’( thanks for this story Jenny I needed to hear it.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

I can share another one. The husband and wife of the store I got hired to do readings in have a similar story. He was her highschool crush but they never dated.. Years later they reconnected in their 40s and are now married. Prayers and positive energy to you that your desires manifest.. I have tried to move on from mine and I haven’t been able to.

over 6 years ago

Same here Jenny. Thank you. The guy I hihhht I liked I’m with him right now and now I’m about over it we’re better as friends but I can’t get over the connection I share w the nice caring person I met at the wrong time. My dentist told me one time that some lady and a guy had children divorced went their separate ways lived across the state and they never remarried they ended up getting back to gether 20-30 yrs later and remarried cause they never found anyone else. Hopefully everything works out for us and we end up with our people

over 6 years ago

126 posts

I hope so too. I’m glad you understand. Not many do. Things like this don’t always have a rational explanation. It’s not black and white.

over 6 years ago

Exactly. The guy I hurt inadvertently and who I still care about, who isnt speaking to me at the moment still tends to stare if I see him out at a distance and its hard to let him go because I was drawn to him and had a secret crush on him for over 10 yrs before I finally met him. I never thought I met him. Nor in a million years would I ever think he was the one man who would feel the same way about me and have such a strong connectiob. I wasn’t over someone else at the time among other thigns, he got hurt felt second best and bounced. I pray he gives me a second chance. I am not the person he assumes I am. He means so much to me.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

Prayers and positive energy that you see things manifest asap.

over 6 years ago

Thank you and same to you! I just saw him out working and I don’t think he noticed my car but he looked so good :( I get worried like what if he’s with someone else now, I dont know how to keep these fears from popping up when tryign to manifest my affirmations and all.. I keep saying instead of being sad about it, that he is my man i will get him back rather than oh no i see him again :(

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago

126 posts

Whether he is with someone or not if he is meant to be with you that wouldn’t matter. My friend who has predictions come true is very accurate and predictions come to pass with her. She is my favorite as well as Rachel J.

over 6 years ago

Maybe I was I’ll have to talk to her. I just saw him he was right next to my car talking with his coworkers im sure he saw my car but he’s very into his job and won’t stare unless nobody with him :(

over 6 years ago

Jenny check your email. I’m sure the bitwine amie is trying to email you.

over 6 years ago

Also why’d you stop reading on here didn’t you just sign up

over 6 years ago

Hi,how are you today? Miss Bella here…. I always satisfy my clients.. and give them reading on the basis of truth and honesty.... you can check my profile and reviews ......