time frames.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

has anyone had any predictions happen in the time frames predicted? if so, with who?

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

No

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

YES, “Psychic intuition Fran” Told me this guy will become slight distance once august comes. August 1st we became distant.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I’m waiting on one from Sonya Starr Angel, Rachel J. and Raven Star to happen.. all predicted the same thing.

over 6 years ago
kveal0829 didn't upload a photo

kveal0829

24 posts

I have been looking all day for one that gives accurate time frames

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

I’ve also been told accurately the room number and person I’ll be working with by “Advisor sarah”

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

I wonder if advisors like Matt Allen with 1,000 reviews and 0 negatives are accurate in timeframe. Or advisors that charge 10.00$ a min. “Psychic Ari” page says she gives accurate timeframes and she has 0 negatives. So I’m not sure.

over 6 years ago
eri_m didn't upload a photo

eri_m

7 posts

I tried a lot and many failed. Recently, “PERSEUS STAR” surprised me by saying what he sees. He can see people for real. He also told me that he sees a guy in the near future, and literally I met the guy. HOWEVER, here is the thing. He sees we talk about moving into another’s place in the future, meaning that we will have such a long-term relationship, but I stopped communicating with him a week after I met him! He was not my type at all and actually a mere douche.

Still, I trusted the reader after that, but again he said I will get a job, but I got rejected next day. Then, again he said I will meet some guys who are interested in me at a party tomorrow, but I didnt meet such guys there at all.

It was kinda shocking coz I thought those who fail in predictions are just not really good psychics. But he sees things, but he still says completely opposite things about future even something tomorrow!

But after all readings, I learned some and want to share with you. Hope, it’s gonna be helpful.

I went through a lot of pain because of one guy. He was hot/cold and made me wonder and wait. I got so insecure and obsessed for over a year. I knew he was playing a game, so I tried to get out of it, but it was hard to cut a connection.

But after all this shit, I noticed that if he makes me so insecure and waste my money on stupid readings, he is not a right guy. If we are meant to be together, he might need to grow up and be a better man who does not make me insecure. And I cannot do anything with his growing-up.

So, I decided to leave him alone and live my life without him for now. Some readers said he will come back, and others said he won’t. It’s really 50/50. So, now who knows….you know?

One good thing that Perseus told me was, don’t mix up my emotion and his emotion. I am an empath and tend to feel bad by seeing him feel bad even though he hurts my feelings. This was a major reason why I couldn’t take a distance from him so easily.

It’s been a few months after taking distance from him, and I feel much better now. I prioritize my feelings first, and I feel that this is what the Universe wanted me to learn, like don’t sacrifice yourself for a douche!

So, my answer for the question is, stop looking for a good psychic for prediction and time frames. Even good ones will fail anyways.

over 6 years ago

I have tried all advisors mentioned here except for Sonya starr are they on Bitwine? Anyway none were accurate with timeframes and i have yet to find any that are regularly accurate. Eri if Perseus kept getting predictions wrong why did you go back to him? He wasn’t accurate with me either. If predictions are wrong means they have not connected to you or your situation. And yes its true even good advisors fail with timeframes but if they are good the outcome is still correct.

over 6 years ago
eri_m didn't upload a photo

eri_m

7 posts

Kitty,

He was right on something and wrong on other things, but he impressed me a lot with his vision, like how a person looks like. He really sees things. I didn’t go back to him after he was wrong in prediction for the second time:) I’m glad that I was not the only one who he read wrong coz his reviews are really good.

Regarding connection, it’s really hard to tell who has a right connection. I used to trust Eve. She was correct in prediction for a few times, and she told me to be patient because he will come forward next month brabrabra, which didn’t happen at all. So, even she was right in prediction for a few times, it doesn’t mean she will be right next, then it means nothing:(

I hope I can find a truly good one, but I think I will be broke before I find one. And this is really common thing to happen when you are depressed and try to find answer from readers. Many get lost among psychics. It’s just not healthy. I’m lucky I had money for it, but I just don’t want people to get really broke and lost more in reality because psychics mess up with their brains.

over 6 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

I read with Rachael J recently she said she saw the number 9 for contact which could be the month if sept, 9 week or within 9 days. Well yesterday which was Aug 9th I got the call from the person in interest, though we didn’t talk bc I missed the call :( and he didn’t call back

over 6 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

The number she sees can mean anything but I was impress it occurred like that but I think it just all depends on the other persons desire and that we can’t control I shall see if I do end up talking again w my guy

over 6 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

The number she sees can mean anything but I was impress it occurred like that but I think it just all depends on the other persons desire and that we can’t control I shall see if I do end up talking again w my guy