Follow up readings...

over 6 years ago

How long to you wait to have a follow up reading to see if things are still on track? Especially if predictions are 1 or 2 months ahead.

over 6 years ago

Trust me I am just as bad but it’s putting a major dent in my wallet.

over 6 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

Who have you read w so far?

over 6 years ago

I had to check my history. My worst day was 3 reading but I had 2 the day before and 2 the day after. Ughhh

over 6 years ago

You have to give things time to work out. Before a month is really too soon! Especially if they are giving you timeframes that you know are far out x amount of months. It’s like watching boiling water :) You’re not going to get much out of it if you are just waiting for change and checking in short increments of time.

over 6 years ago

Hey Pixie, so glad to see you. :) so if someone says x will come back into your life end of Sept you really should just wait it out? I only ask because I know the whole free will and shoot the person can just meet someone who catches their interest while I am waiting. Or does the reading actually pick up that it’s not going to happen?

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

I usually wait for the timeline given before I get a reading with the same person. Unfortunately none of the predictions have come true and I have realized that no one can predict anything related to love.

over 6 years ago

Javi – who did you read with?

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I follow up if I don’t understand something or to see that things are still going to manifest.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

Sonya Starr as predicted love things for me for past guys.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

She ptedicted how things would go with the guy I like now and they happened. Just waiting for her next one.

over 6 years ago

Hi,how are you today? Miss Bella here…. I always satisfy my clients.. and give them reading on the basis of truth and honesty.... you can check my profile and reviews ......

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight and details on all of your concerns and situations around love and romance , relationships , finances , business , career and less stress to release , and to be able to bring forward what is in your future and much more. I know I can ease your concerns . and what to avoid . I see a lot through spirit around a person. Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and cha t. Its some things you need to know where is not clear around you . Many Blessings

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

@Miss pixie if a time frame is months later we need to keep getting readings in between, how else would we know that advisor connected well or was even accurate, we gotta compare to others.

“Psychic intuition Fran” was super accurate With me with timeframe. She looks like Barbie lol

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to assist you ! My new clients get ten mins for ten dollars ;)

over 6 years ago

@Pauline, that’s my thought exactly. If the time frame is 2 months out anything can change between now and then. So I would be wanting to check in a month later to see if things are still looking the same. Or maybe something happened that you personally did and want to make sure they are still seeing the same outcome.

over 6 years ago

My answer to this is based on how I see things. There are situations in which the prediction is fixed and so is the timeline given (for example, the client will not get that job – because something else is waiting for them – and the answer for the interview comes at a certain date interval). I try to identify these fixed paths, and in this case, there is no reason to come back and check on the prediction before the timeline happens, the answer is the same.

Other situations present several alternative paths. This mostly happens in situations based on human interactions – relationships. Although some relational situations are also fixed, and many career paths have alternatives (for example, “when I get a job” depends a lot on when and how you start looking for it). In this case, the timeline may depend on the actions taken, and an advice is given from the astral. A classic situation would be pursuing vs. non pursuing, both in romance and career. In the case of alternative paths situations, the time frame given is valid if the advice/actions are taken. eg. if you do this and that now, things will happen like this (around this time); if you don’t do anything or something else, time frame can be different.

Unless the time frame was based on an advice, I see no reason to come back and check again, the prediction stays valid (speaking from my own reading style).

over 6 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

Anyone notice now that Ms. Bella turn from a 50ish year old woman to a 20 yr old woman to now a man lol… people really need to pay attention to those scammers and this person is definitely one of them

over 6 years ago

OMG I was just going to say that!!! Lmao