Don't see a timeframe

over 6 years ago
bitwine85 didn't upload a photo

Donnawhite (bitwine85)

17 posts

Is it good or bad. If an advisor don’t see a timeframe right now

over 6 years ago

Hello, I can give oyu a full accurate reading through spirit on your questions , Now its not good or bad when a advisor don’t see a time frame , it all the depends what she or he specialize in around reading a person or a situation . I read the through spirit and give you the truth what is shown or close to time frame . If you wish I would be happy to give you full insight on your concerns . it all the depends on what the spirit show around the person or situation. You won’t regret my readings. Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . On line now . Blessings

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Sometimes the time frame is blocked for a reason, or it is unclear because things are up in the air in the situation and many things can change.

Not a good or bad thing, usually just have to be patient until the answer becomes clearer :)

Ashley D.

over 6 years ago

Donnawhite (bitwine85)

17 posts

Thank you Ashley D

over 6 years ago

Donnawhite (bitwine85)

17 posts

Marva Lee go to hell would you. None of your prediction came to pass not even one.

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Yes! I wish i could show you the way energy is shown to us from our perspective, instead of tell you. it isn’t just a “this will happen in 4 months”, there are many things we have to look into. Sometimes the answer is clear cut, most of the times there are road blocks, other paths people can take, or the answer is completely unknown. we have to basically “translate” energy into words, sometimes difficult but it becomes easier with practice.

Anything specific you’d like me to try and see into for you? I might get a direct answer :)

Ashley D.

over 6 years ago

Donnawhite (bitwine85)

17 posts

No not a the moment don’t have funds been gave up on readings especially with bitwine. Lots of false hopes here

over 6 years ago

Hi,how are you today? Miss Bella here…. I always satisfy my clients.. and give them reading on the basis of truth and honesty.... you can check my profile and reviews ......