Pixie or Miss. Ann are you on purple Ocean

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Either one personally choosing you both. Need clarity on this guy and this situation before I continue to invest anymore time into him. I rather know the truth and accept it than to be lied too continusly and paying xx amount of dollars.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

This guy R.C. 9-13-62 This situation is an open door revolving I feel like I am a door mat he can walk in and out my life as he chooses. Seems like no end to this and I want it to stop or he steps or he moves on.

over 6 years ago

Hello,Let me help you and loo into spirit around this person and see if he is worth your time for the future . I will give you the truth . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . I will give you full accurate insight on this person and see what is ahead . Blessings

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Pixie rocks!!

over 6 years ago

Love, with respect, we teach people how to treat us.

The situation will change when you make different choices. Namaste

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Thank you Janet

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Just ready to end this and move on with my life without this person in and out

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I’m not sure if I want to invest my time with this person he has shown me that he doesn’t care truly selfish and self centered. Continue to focus on my self. I treat people like I want to be treated with love.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Choice is too leave this guy alone and he learn the lesson never take good people for granted. Not my issue. Yes let me heal and love on myself. I am still hurting

over 6 years ago

Miss Ann is an amazing card reader. Doesn’t waste your time or money. Won’t read for you if there is nothing to update. She does t do timeframes. Ur her accuracy is amazing.

over 6 years ago

MISS ANN

over 6 years ago

Thanks, all.

Loveandlight – I’m only on here, but you can access the site on a mobile device. I’d love to help you with whatever you need.

Be well! Pixie

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

@loveandlight

I have replied to another one of your posts regarding this situation with the guy. The one where its titled “has he moved on”? Take a look at my response, hopefully I was able to give you a bit of insight.

Good luck! Ashley D.