Will he get a job

over 6 years ago

Will my boyfriend get a job soon so that we can move in together in the future? I don’t want to have all the economic responsibility myself.

over 6 years ago

hey …Miss Bella here.i always satisfy my client….and i provide true and honest readings….you can check my profile and also check my reviews….come and chat with me to decode your situation …..

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Things are not as it is as shown.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when he will receive a new job and what is ahead for him around a job where he will like and can move forward with you . I see a lot through spirit around a person . try my specials today. Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can help you and give oyu accurate insight and details . Blessings

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

i got a yes, that as long as he is putting himself out there and applying, an opportunity will present itself. The energy seems to be going in his favor right now, no need to worry :)

Ashley D.

over 6 years ago

Hi Miss Bella here….i always satisfy my clients and give them readings on the basis of truth and honest....come let’s chat with me and decode your situation......you can check my profile and my reviews….

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT ARE HOLDING HIM BACK FROM ACHIEVEING HIS GOAL. ONE OF THEM BEING IS THAT HE DOES NOT HOLD THE EXP, NEEDED TO GET THE POSITION THAT HE DESIRES. AND TWO, HE DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH SELF ESTEEM TO KEEP GOING! HE’S A BRIGHT PERSON WITH PLENTY OF GOOD TRAITS , HE JUST GIVES UP TOO EASY. CALL ME FOR A ONE ON ONE READING AND I CAN TELL YOU MORE ABOUT WHAT IAM PICKING UP FROM YOUR ENERGY AND HIS.IF IAM NOT AVAIL, FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN APPT TO SPEAK TO ME.

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online and ready to answer all your questions.George