Just fed up with this guy

over 6 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

What does this guy want from me and why is he in my life? I was ok. Before meeting him. All this stress and tension he is putting on me why? Ricky 9-13-62 starting to not like him.

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

I don’t know why this guy is in my life and purpose his intentions are not clear and I’m being told he will contact in me in a few weeks or several weeks

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you on this situation and this person around oyu , he is a lot of stress , I will give you the truth and clear understanding on this person and what is ahead , and if will be any changes through spirit and much more . I see a lot through spirit . Come in for a reading and chat . ON line now – Try my specials today . I will ease your mine. Blessings

over 6 years ago

u looking for the truth come chat

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

I want to know why is this guy in my life and what does he want from me. That’s all … He is very confusing af. It’s negativity and it hurts. I don’t need ppl who drain me and confuse me. He seems confused about what he wants from me. I have ignored him for 3 weeks because I can’t deal with him. I’m not begging anything from this guy. There’s no closure between us and that’s all I want so I can move forward

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

I don’t take negativity well and this guy has done enough of it with his behavior

over 6 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

totally feel you on this ! negative people can have a toll on our energy which makes us feel drained all day and also make us lose loss of sleep :( there should have been some closure and you deserve that at least from him ! give me a call so we can chat im online now :)

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

If he has moved on that’s great idc! He needs to work on himself before coming into my life. I don’t need the stress on me. At least be clear of his intentions. I am trying to heal and move on from this guy.

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

I can’t deal with no more. He got big issues

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see this is just a phase of time otherwise nothing.Time and things will be move on.But I see a person name start’s with the alphabet “A” or “E” hurts you emotionally in past.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me for more details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

Alinna your talking about Amadis and yes this is why I’m cautious about who I let in .. at this point in time I am sick of meeting these confused men

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

If he Ricky is anything like Amadis not going through this no more I am sorry. Rather be solo than go through this again like last year.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

smh

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to help you / special rates for new clients / ten mins for ten dollars / lowest price online :

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

I know rebo I was extremely angry weeks ago when this guy shut me out. Now I am at idc place and ready to move forward with my life regardless if he comes back. I can’t go through this because it’s heavy on me mentality. I never pressured this guy into anything by him not making his intentions clear it’s puts me in a icky situation of not moving forward. Next week is my last straw of this and I am gone. This has been 5 months of this and I need reassurance that I am not wasting my time. I went through a similar situation and had to stop it .

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I wish you all the best. You will do the right thing!! Blessings

over 6 years ago

Sometimes the purpose is simply to encourage you to take control of the energy you allow into your life. Many people tend to hope we can help/change those who don’t have our best interest at heart. Think of the situation as if it were happening to a friend. What would your advise be to them? Treat yourself like your own best friend. Don’t allow negativity into your life. YOU are responsible for what you accept regardless of what this person’s intentions are.

I’m here if you want to chat further.

Best wishes, Pixie

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Thanks pixie

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I’ve been ignoring him as he has been taking me for granted maybe he will learn the lesson maybe notb

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!!

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Just tired of him confusing me his ego is the problem

over 6 years ago

You got it. It can be tough when you want to see it work out.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I’m giving him space lol however I love him he will get it together

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I’m giving him space lol however I love him he will get it together

over 6 years ago

@loveandlight00, wouldnt it be great if men would do what they say and just say what they men. Almost seems like it’s a guessing game with them.