1 month ever since ...

over 6 years ago

since i haven’t heard from demi i don’t know his dob but i wonder if he’ll reach out? or why he just vanished out of the blue . i’m dalia eden torres 3-21-88

over 6 years ago
angelmessagingbyangelica's photo

Angel Messaging by Angelica (angelmessagingbyangelica)

7 posts

I am online. Join me in chat if you would like

over 6 years ago
lorena30's photo

lorena30

44 posts

if a guy is intrested in you he will contact you he wont leave you wondering and doubt his intentions. this guy simply has hang ups or just plain not intrested enough to pursue. sorry for my blunt words

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Agreed Lorena.

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago
lorena30's photo

lorena30

44 posts

yes it doesnt need psychic advice, i believe. watch the movie ‘he’s just not that into you’ that will help.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/31/17-8/07/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hello,Let me look into spirit and see what is happening around him toward you and see what the spirit is showing when he will contact you . I see a lot through spirit – Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Changes Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi,I’m online if you would like to hear the insights from angels/spirit guides.G.

over 6 years ago

hey honey…don’t worry about that you just come and chat with me ….i always satisfy my client and you can check my profile and my reviews….come to truth and honest reading ….thanks

over 6 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

I don’t like confused guys either .. than they pop up after you moved on

over 6 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

Right Lorena

over 6 years ago

Hi Miss Bella here….i always satisfy my clients and give them readings on the basis of truth and honest....come let’s chat with me and decode your situation......you can check my profile and my reviews….

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight on your questions and see what is up around him and his thoughts , if he will contact you again and when . I read the person thoughts through spirit and if he have intentions on contacting you . I will give you the truth so you don’t, have to wonder Come in for your reading and chat . You won’t regret it . Try my specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicveronica's photo

Best Psychic Eye Veronica #1 (psychicveronica)

8 posts

contact me now I have honest answers details and insights

over 6 years ago

I understand how you feel but you cant wait for this guy and watch your life just past you by I specialize in love & relationship come join me I am now online

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago

Dalia,

I’m sorry to hear that he has suddenly vanished on you! That’s definitely a red flag but the reasoning behind it is something worth looking into.

Stop by and I will check out the situation and tell you whatever it is that I am picking up about his sudden departure and potential re-connection.

Leona

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me i tell you true picture of him he will be back but depends on you