When A pyschic says he will contact you soon

over 6 years ago
liza33m didn't upload a photo

liza33m

1 post

What does that mean? What does soon mean in pyschic terms. Ive been told for over 14 months he will contact me soon, but yet to hear a word from him. He still wont speak to me. So when ive been told by several that he will contact me soon and he still loves me, but wont speak to me, so im confused of what it means. Please if someone could tell me atleast tell me what soon evwn means, since he still refuses to speak to me Thanks

over 6 years ago
tsp48's photo

Tracey (tsp48)

41 posts

Who told you this ?

over 6 years ago

This is exactly why I don’t like those terms. They are VERY open to interpretation. You need to ask that particular reader what they mean by soon.

over 6 years ago

Pixie Dust also posts entire transcript of readings on these forums so I would not consider her right just because she refuses to give timeframes.

over 6 years ago

No, I do not post entire transcripts. I did not now, nor have I ever. I DID simply back my point with a copy and past of a portion of a conversation reiterating what a client already posted in a forum regarding our conversation.

There was zero personal information posted. I used the very name she posted under in the forum. This is my living. I will not let anyone lie. If I am wrong in a reading, then I am wrong. I have no problem accepting that. I do take issues with someone outright lying and about something I said.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Sometimes truth can be bitter but I will tell you as it is as I will see after spirit connection.If you really ready to face the truth whatever it will be then Jon me for chat.I will help you to know what is actually going on and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight , when a advisor is reading through spirit of the person mind and attentions of contacting you the person can be un sure and have the intentions at the time . Now I will give you full accurate in sight and details on this person and see what is ahead . I will give you the truth and much more through spirit . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

it seems that many psychics I worked with would tell me I would hear from a guy within days. it never happened. then they kept pushing it back. but I’m going with what one has been telling me since January.. she said she felt contact mid to late summer.. others have said August and they told me this before summer. so that seems more trustworthy..

I think some tell you sooner so you get excited and then hire them again and tell them it didn’t come true and what else can be done.. I am speaking from experience.. there are some psychics who charge an arm and a leg. also, when the clock stops.. they are done – no room for extra time if you haven’t finished the reading. they won’t answer private messages unless you pay them.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

how can Marva have so many reviews? I had a reading with her last year. it was awful. :(

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

WHEN THEY SAY SOON, WHAT IT MEANS IS EXACTLY THAT (SOON) BUT NOW HERES SOMTHING ELSE TO CHALK UP, ITS NOT BECAUSE A PSYCHICS SAYS SOON, IT’S WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS . SO, INSTEAD OF SOON, IT CAN BE LATER THAT SHOULDN’T MAKE ANYONE UPSET. BECAUSE THE UNIVERSE CONSTANTLY CHANGES ALL THE TIME, AND YOU CAN’T CONTROL THAT. NO ONE CAN.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

Soon does seem vague. Soon can mean anything, I think. Soon can be 6 months for some and soon can be in a few days.

If I pick up a timeline I usually give a month. Once I gave weeks and I was correct. I think it’s best to try to not focus on when but know that the ultimate prediction will come true in the universe’s divine timing. I know i don’t like hearing that either.. but if we have anxiety about things the universe feels that.. they want both sides to be ready. if you were to connect with the guy at the wrong time then it wouldn’t be a good thing. it needs to be at the right time. I really hope that makes sense.

if you want to look further into this let me know. if not, good luck on your journey!