My son

over 6 years ago

My son pretty much hates my boyfriend. He’s angry all the time when it comes 2 him. I know my son misses his real dad who he only met once and Im trying 2 understand why he’s so angry. He wasnt like this last yr. Need help

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Get back to your balanced self and contact me today, clients will be able to align their minds and souls, getting in touch with their own spirituality. I work with all of my clients on a deep, emotional level, to understand exactly what they require out of my services. Get in touch with me today to see what I can do for you.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not as simple as see and they will become more complicated with the time in future.So its very essential for you to handle them wisely.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hey Jess,

Growing up a boy in this world is not easy task. Lot’s of pressure to be “tough” and all that nonsense. I don’t know exactly how old your son is, but a year is a long time and, in a child growing mind, a lot can change in a year. He can see this man who is not his father giving you attention and it angers him. It can be a number of things. One thing we should always remind ourselves of that children, no matter how young, know how they feel. They logic might not be the same as ours, but their feelings are very real. Talk to him! Ask him in age appropriate terms.

If you’d like to discuss it further I’m always around.

Be well and blessings to you both, Pixie

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI, THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS….. YOUR SON HAS A HEAVY HEART YES THAT’S CLEAR HOWEVER,BECAUSE HE “KNOWS” HE DIDN’T HAVE HIS DAD IN HIS LIFE , THAT THOUGHT LEFT HIN FEELING AS IF HE LOST HIM SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY THEREFORE, WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR BOYFRIEND YOUR SON FEELS AS IF HE “LOSEING” YOU TOO ! SO, YOU SEE THERE IS A BIG FEAR THERE. AND THAT FEAR IS TURNING INTO ANGER WHEN HE IS AROUND. CALL ME OR MAKE AN APPT TO SPEAK TO ME ONE ON ONE.

over 6 years ago

Hi,I’m online now if you are looking for the answers.G.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/17/17-7/24/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!

over 6 years ago

Trust your son has a good reason.

xx.

blessings.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight through spirit and see why your son is angry , its something that he feels . But I see a lot through spirit and give you the truth and much more. Come in for a reading and chat. Blessings

over 6 years ago

I can help

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

I immediately felt that your son has some repressed anger and doesn’t know how to deal with it regarding the original father :( It is making the new man feel sad, I do feel he is good, but he can’t be the one to help your son. I think your son needs a good screaming, crying, talking about this etc.. opening up about how he is feeling. Repressed emotions can become bad if they are bottled up too much. I see he needs to release a lot. Have you tried therapy? As cliche as that sounds.. Otherwise, if this keeps going, I fear there will be a breaking point and it will get worst for him, (ie. people wanting to put him on meds, him lashing out in other ways) I do see that is a possibility :/ Good luck to you!

Ashley D.

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love&career reading 99%ACC

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello iam psychic Amanda I have been a psychic for more than 10 yrs now I see your concern and worry about your situation come chat with me now Im online I can answer all your questions

xoxo amanda